SOLD - Two Ocularis Slingshots | The Slingshot Community Forum

SOLD Two Ocularis Slingshots

Discussion in 'Sales / Trades / Wanted' started by Huntryx, Oct 28, 2021.

1. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member

I have two slingshots which I bought in my quest for perfect. They are both too big for my female hand. They are both as new. First one is The Beanflip, Green. Second, the Axiom Ocularis, Orange. Each will come banded and with a spare. $25 each shipped free CONUS. Buy them both for $40, again free shipping CONUS.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
  2. Devils son in law

Devils son in law Veteran Member

Don't take this personal, but there seems to be a lot of people showing up on the forums lately only to make a quick sale.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member

I know. I am new to this sport (a few months). I understand your wariness, but I thought to put them on a site where people know what they are doing rather than just sell them elsewhere. They deserve a good home and it took buying and trying them to learn they aren't for me.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. thehappyhippy

thehappyhippy Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member Admin

Just curious . What did you settle on what are you shooting now ?

5. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member

Wasp Uniphoxx Mini and various PFS

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
  6. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member

Also like the Wasp Imp and PP ring finger TTF.

7. Big Ron

Big Ron Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator

She sounds ok to me you ask she answered with a what i would expect,do it on paypal if they don't show they will get your money back,Hello @Huntryx nice to meet you I'm Big Ron from Florida just north east of Tampa,normally people like to deal with a member with at least 100 posts but that's not hard and fast thing,I sent $80 to Indonesia trusting a guy that was a member for 2 days later found out he was known on facebook as a honest man and i got 2 killer deals,i'll speak up if you don't get your end of the deal i'll cover your money,just give her a shot what's the worst that can happen you get 2 shooters for a fair price and a freebie to boot if not you get your money back if it goes south,it's cool we are getting some new members new friends of shooters is a good thing we were all new once remember how crappie it felt because you couldn't get in on give away's

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 7
  8. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member

Thanks Big Ron glad to meet you. Sent the Bean Flip to someone, deal is he will send me a check if he’s happy with it. I like to trust people, and to be trusted too. No plan to take advantage just to get them to the right person.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 5
  9. Mark Dalton

Mark Dalton New Member

Hell, I'll take the other one, just to show you we are good people. I'll gift it to someone if I don't like it. I'll do PayPal or whatever you want. Nice to see some females getting into the sport. I guess you can PM me, I'm not sure how to do that.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  10. Huntryx

Huntryx New Member