OTT - Trick or Treat... Wyvern Edition! | The Slingshot Community Forum

OTT Trick or Treat... Wyvern Edition!

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Sergeant Slingshot, Sep 16, 2021.

By Sergeant Slingshot on Sep 16, 2021 at 9:30 PM
  1. Sergeant Slingshot

Sergeant Slingshot Member

Trick or Treat, Wyvern edition!
    Made this for myself. I'm a little bit of a Halloween nut, and wanted a slingshot that was Halloween themed. Orange, & black G10, white G10 liner, and carbon fiber. Held by acrylic and my new Wyvern mosaic pins. Pictures show it from the very beginning to the finished product. I'm learning more and more about building with each one I do. For me, building is even more fun than shooting. This was my most complex layer wise, and is gonna be fun to shoot!
    If anyone is interested in adding a Wyvern to their collection, PM me! It'll be customized to your measurements and specs. Thanks for looking everyone!

And before anyone asks or wants to know, the bat shaped pouch is total garbage. Just put it on for the pictures. Lol[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my IN2025 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 7

Comments

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Sergeant Slingshot, Sep 16, 2021.

1. SLING-N-SHOT

SLING-N-SHOT Veteran Member

Very nice Josh !

Darrell

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2