Them dang cans better hope I work late tomorrow. | The Slingshot Community Forum

Them dang cans better hope I work late tomorrow.

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by MacGyver, Jan 11, 2021 at 6:45 PM.

By MacGyver on Jan 11, 2021 at 6:45 PM
  1. MacGyver

MacGyver New Member

Took one of my other Trumarks and doubled up the 2040. Absolutely rips with 5/16 steel and zips 3/8 along really well. Just going of the thump I’d say I may have found my go to set up

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by MacGyver, Jan 11, 2021 at 6:45 PM.

1. MacGyver

MacGyver New Member

upload_2021-1-11_18-1-36.jpeg

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
    2. KawKan

KawKan Veteran Member

I can see now there is no stopping you!
      Don't know that I've seen that exact mounting setup before, but it looks like it will work.
      Drive on, MacGyver!

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    3. MacGyver

MacGyver New Member

It was initially going to be just a quick way to get a feel of the double bands because the holes in my pouches were too small to push the tubes through in a “traditional” looped tube manner and I didn’t want to go out to the shop and get my punch to make a slightly bigger hole. I gave it a couple dozen test shots and it felt good and the shiny tip of the prong is an almost dead on aiming reference so I put one more constrictor knot on and if I can get a decent amount of shots out of it that’s going to be setup.