Slingmail from Stream Scoundrel! | The Slingshot Community Forum

Slingmail from Stream Scoundrel!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by StringSlap, May 6, 2021.

By StringSlap on May 6, 2021 at 10:29 PM
  1. StringSlap

StringSlap Veteran Member

Made a great trade with Stream Scoundrel! Just received my end of the deal. Dillon hooked me up! The trade was for the Tiny Turtle, but he threw in a bunch of extra stuff. The TT is bamboo with a couple of copper pine. He did a great job on it. Also sent a sweet little peg head, a roll of .55 BSB, hand made ammo fob, gapless shooter, pouches, thin solid tubing... Thanks again, Dillon!

stream_mail.jpg

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 16

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by StringSlap, May 6, 2021.

1. Cruiser

Cruiser Veteran Member

Great haul.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    2. andypandy

andypandy Well-Known Member

Dang man that’s a lot of stuff congrats

3. Stankard757

Stankard757 Veteran Member

Sweet haul CONGRATS. Those gapless look intriguing

Sent from my LE2117 using Tapatalk

4. Stream scoundrel

Stream scoundrel Member

Glad it arrived safe and sorry again for the delay man! Hope the extras make up for the wait brother! Next trade we’ll make sure my end is done first hahaha

5. Palmettoflyer

Palmettoflyer Veteran Member

Nice! Hours of fun in that package.

I'm curious to know more about the solid tubing? I've been wanting to try some for frameless shooting, but not sure what size or where to get it?

6. Stream scoundrel

Stream scoundrel Member

Hey brother the tubes are 2mm solids I just call em spaghetti tubes. But they’re perfect for bbs (.177) I use them primarily for that but sometimes will shoot 6mm steel for some slow mo shots LOL. Also I got mine from gzk it’s not listed on the site so you have to reach out to him or atleast I had to at the time. I know treeman slinger also likes em quite a bit he also got some 3mm solids from Amazon tho I Believe he said he found em too snappy for his taste. Hope this helps!

7. Palmettoflyer

Palmettoflyer Veteran Member

Dillon, thanks for the details. I almost did exactly that on my last GZK order, but didn't for some reason. Now, I wish I had. Won't be long before my next order. I'm a big GZK fan. I got interested in the Shanghai frameless method awhile back and have been casually looking for solid tubes vs the 1632 that I am using now. There isn't a lot of info that I have found on Shanghai method other than a few videos and pretty much have the technique figured out. In all the videos, it looks like they are shooting the 2mm solid and wanted to give it a try.

Keeping this thread on track, Steve, I'm anxious to see you shooting the TT. Looks like an awesome build by Dillon, and could easily be a daily shooter. Also looking forward to your review on the gapless shooter. Haven't tried that yet, and looks like fun.

...and the peghead looks like it could do some real shooting magic!

8. Stream scoundrel

Stream scoundrel Member

The flat top appealed to me for the aesthetics and the slim and small form factor, however the pfs shooting technique did not work out so great for me LOL the 2mm solids are a riot with the .177 bbs and you can carry a shit load on a magnet in your back pocket! Lots of can shootin fun

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4