Slingmail from Smitty! | The Slingshot Community Forum

Slingmail from Smitty!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by StringSlap, Apr 10, 2021.

By StringSlap on Apr 10, 2021 at 12:29 AM
  1. StringSlap

StringSlap Veteran Member

Take a look at what my brother from a Canadian mother sent me! A really nice chunky Tiny Turtle in olive wood. Fits my hand perfectly. A terrific addition to my little turtle collection. And then "just because" he sends me his little Lucky 7 frame! I was drooling over that thing ever since I saw it and considered meeting Jason at the border and arm wrestling him for it! Blue. purple and black G10 with a stainless core. This little guy is chunky and hefty! It was based off of the mini Axiom Champ. Awesome little frame. He also sent some Sheshou elastic and locator pouches. Thanks for the awesome trade, Jason!

pb1.jpg pb2.jpg pb3.jpg pb4.jpg pb5.jpg

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by StringSlap, Apr 10, 2021.

1. Smitty

Smitty Active Member

I to see it at your place ! Have you had a go with it yet or tried out the rubber . The rubber pretty snappy but does not last long . Let us know what you think

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    2. Palmettoflyer

Palmettoflyer Veteran Member

Wow! Those are amazing! The Lucky 7 is quite stunning and the TT will be a PFS favorite very quickly. Very nice!!!

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    3. StringSlap

StringSlap Veteran Member

Shot it last night. Took a couple of minutes to get the sight picture sorted. The little guy wants to jump out of my hand from time to time! Once I got it sorted I shredded the top half of a previous can cut! Haven't tried the rubber yet.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    4. Smitty

Smitty Active Member

Ya told ya it was small :) that’s why the lanyard. Seems be the thing with g10 polished maybe little much

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2