Slingmail from Sling N Shot, DSiL, and Stankard797 | The Slingshot Community Forum

Slingmail from Sling N Shot, DSiL, and Stankard797

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Sergeant Slingshot, Mar 4, 2021.

By Sergeant Slingshot on Mar 4, 2021 at 9:12 PM
  1. Sergeant Slingshot

Sergeant Slingshot New Member

I'm absolutely terrible at posting the things I get in trades and deals on the forums. Absolutely terrible. That being said, I've gotten some absolutely marvelous frames in the past couple months from some of the guys. I sent Devils Son in Law a birch plywood evo, and in exchange he sent me a gorgeous natural with a layered end cap, a ply ring finger frame, and some latex. Next up is Sling N Shot. I traded with him on some HDPE frames I had and he loaded my wagon with goodies! Two beautiful naturals with his signature mark, a small tape measure and two very handy, pocketable driver multitools. Lastly and most recently, I traded a multitude of different pouches with Stankard797 for this awesome custom color green torque! Gentlemen, thank you and sling on! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 10
    • Agree Agree x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Sergeant Slingshot, Mar 4, 2021.

1. Cruiser

Cruiser Veteran Member

Butt caps and makers marks, aaaaah wish more would use them, especially the makers marks or brands if that is what ya want to call them. Really nice frames bud.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4
      • Agree Agree x 1
    2. SLING-N-SHOT

SLING-N-SHOT Veteran Member

Glad you like them Josh and thanks for the trade my friend.

Darrell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. StringSlap

StringSlap Veteran Member

Well done one and all!

4. thehappyhippy

thehappyhippy Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member Admin

I agree .I personally use one because every slingshot I make I give away neve charge so if one ever goes up for sale from someone wanting $$$ every one knows it was free to them .

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3