Sling mail | The Slingshot Community Forum

Sling mail

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Clint, Jan 23, 2021.

By Clint on Jan 23, 2021 at 4:09 PM
  1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

So I ordered two new sling frames for the people who come over and blow up my good shit lol always like the torque design wanted to use it as a template it will need adjustment for my hand .
    the new Pfs well I mean for what it is it’s ok going to have to scruff the you know what out of it to hold on to it. for me Tad to light and slippery for my liking but it will help other people learn how to shoot that style I have a beautiful mule name Ruth lol
    kinda bummed thought I ordered green torqueI never order black in-less it just Hass to be so bummer but they did get three orders and shipped both mine in one so saved some shipping it’s not for me really so all’s good . It was the first time I handled the PFS even though I’ve had one here for two days but I didn’t want to take it out of the package because I’m sending it to somebody else on Monday going on a long ride lol
    370E6324-CFCB-41B5-90A4-DFE88B9E9AC9.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 23, 2021
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 8

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Clint, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Looking at the pic it look like it has A slight chance of green lol but in hand even outside ok dark-dark-green. “ black-green ‘

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    2. Stankard757

Stankard757 Well-Known Member

Nice Clint! I've got a couple set aside for new shooters felt like a dick when I said "No touchy"[emoji6] Late arrival to the Torque starting to like it, but sad to say the SS pfs just doesn't get me excited.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    3. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Must be spoiled because it’s nothing like what we play around with girls butt for lasting ya I’d say so perfect for what I needed it for so good deal

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2