Sling mail heaven | Page 2 | The Slingshot Community Forum

Sling mail heaven

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Clint, Jan 21, 2021.

By Clint on Jan 21, 2021 at 3:22 PM
  1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Got this great package today expecting a small mule from maybe another slingshot place that has been really slow about delivery i got a surprise ,mail from Canada yes @AdamvVS send me three frames that make my work look like I am a beginner . So this is just a tease you’ll see pictures tonight when I come in for making sure that all the new house stuff is done today. + I don’t have the words to even give these three slingshots the credit they deserve I’ve got a think about this for the day.I forgot to send the pics I took from my phone to tablet you lol tonight nice stuff
    Thank u
    I have been shooting the toad one in the middle yet to band that Beautiful mule that middle one is a piece of art beautiful beautiful you’ll see more pictures tonight but holding in your hand and shoots beautifully love it
    5905918D-100B-4EED-A588-9B6F95DE3AD7.jpeg

Last edited: Jan 21, 2021
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 20

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Clint, Jan 21, 2021.

1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Ruth has a very nice hold gonna like it just got some good bands anew Warrior pouch tomorrow I ll give the old John mule a ride

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    2. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

The more I look the more I like Ruth , looking I see red ,tent of blue in the dark, the wood almost looks like my Indian Mock orange weed , what wood ? Lol I’ve yet to shoot it .put nice bands a good Warrior pouch have been handling it carrying it getting the feel for it but yet had to shoot it starting to feel natural in hand so now I will go out and shoot him today ruth will be kicking hard just being himself “Ruth the John-mule “
      EC683CCE-88F9-4276-A3B2-2AAA542D7FD9.jpeg
      1DA281B9-64D3-4B1A-8EC6-54CB5EB4E7C5.jpeg
      3733EC21-0F6E-48FC-93B2-299499B00B81.jpeg
      And my EDC’s as of late

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6
    3. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

The knife is my design I designed a cleaver for my sister to chop off chicken heads and feet and still be able to hold onto it that morphed into me making a fighting knife out of Damascus and then that morphed into this guy sent me this made out of this beautiful stainless steel telling me that he really liked my design and now he’s going to make tons of money off of it and I sent you a really nice knife is that OK yes it was because sometimes somebody emulating your work is an honor and I am not going to get that big in the knife making .
      Tip of a Roman sword with a little of my flair . Save my life one morning attacked by six pitbull’s walking my dog at three in the morning knife killed three Xena was holding her own in a fight between my legs with one I gave it a little jab in the side to help xena but the black pit standing off to the side was my Widowmaker I yelled at him he took two steps at me I had too much going on but all of a sudden a guy in a pick up truck bodyslammed it killed it got out of his truck and said are you OK I heard you kick that first one I got in my truck as fast as I could but it was the design of that knife being able to make stabs up sweeps and down cuts and still hold onto it saved my life , and me not shitting my pants helped a whole bunch because then I knew what I was doing and not smelling so bad lol ... I think my heart beat was good for the morning lol Xena held her own didn’t get hurt the one I stabbed for her took off the owner of the pitbull’s actually tried to prosecute me. Got me on street cam ya cops said that he should drop charges before I had him arrested lol I just said no harm no foul go away please ..... wabbets are out I think that the Mule will kick the shit out of the wabbet today lol
      Sorry love my knife

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    4. Stankard757

Stankard757 Veteran Member

Very nice set up

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk