Scout lt and some ideas | The Slingshot Community Forum

Scout lt and some ideas

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by vashshadow, May 21, 2020.

By vashshadow on May 21, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  1. vashshadow

vashshadow New Member

So i got the scout lt cuz i couldnt get a gsk stainless steel opfs and im thinking to use the lanyard as a rest to shoot arrows. It mite work it mite not. I know theres a video of bill hayes shooting an arrow off the forks and that mite be worth a try. But over all im likeing the lt im more accurate with it than any of my homemades.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by vashshadow, May 21, 2020.

1. Humwild

Humwild New Member

The lt sure does shoot nice. Like to hear if it works and see a pic of how.

2. vashshadow

vashshadow New Member

All i did was loop the lanyard over the clips and hold tight to make sure the lanyard stays put but ill test it out soon most likly Saturday if my yard isnt flooded been raining a lot

3. thehappyhippy

thehappyhippy Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member Admin

Love the idea let us know how it works

4. vashshadow

vashshadow New Member

Today was a bust i had to put my pet rat down today and a possible tornado warning tonight.

5. nsfc

nsfc Member

Sorry for your loss. Things that we loved and loved us dont ever really leave us. Stay positive and definitely safe with the weather. Tornadoes dont play well with others so its best to just hunker down and batten the hatches.

6. vashshadow

vashshadow New Member

Thanks i felt a little better and did 2 shots just a minute ago. The only bands i have on the frame are bb tubes from ss right now but it work to prove the idea. So cock feather up and with the lanyard sliped over the clups to make a rest it worked. I tried off the fork and it seems like that might work as well but it all needs more time and testing while i cant do right now.