For Sale - PVS Pegasus for Sale | The Slingshot Community Forum

For Sale PVS Pegasus for Sale

Discussion in 'Sales / Trades / Wanted' started by chris parkinson, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:59 AM.

1. chris parkinson

chris parkinson New Member

I have just taken delivery of this custom built Right handed TTF Pegasus slingshot from PVS Catapults: constructed from Black G10 with 10mm aluminium core and brass liners.
    110 mm between fork tips and fitted with FlipTip band clamps with fibre optic sight.

Reason for sale is that I realised after I placed order and out for delivery that my shooting has been off target due to aiming down bands with my none dominant eye as this felt most comfortable, not realising I was viewing target out of perspective. I have been practicing with my Scout with fork in left hand, aiming down bands with my dominant right eye which I am having greater success, problem for me is this new build is right hand; I am so pleased with the quality of the build and how comfortable it is in the hand I have just placed order for exact same build but left handed to suit my new shooting style.

I am asking £130.00 which is what it cost me and I will pay recorded delivery. UK only.

If interested, please let me know.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020 at 1:01 PM
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6
  2. Leo Torrevillas

Leo Torrevillas New Member

That's a beautiful piece but I'm left handed but really is nice

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. AppalachiaFlipShooter

AppalachiaFlipShooter New Member

I'm in the US but I'm glad to see PVS work. I just put in an order with them this week.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

4. chris parkinson

chris parkinson New Member

The guy is a perfectionist