Pouch size. | The Slingshot Community Forum

Pouch size.

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by OldGuy, Mar 3, 2021.

By OldGuy on Mar 3, 2021 at 3:02 PM
  1. OldGuy

OldGuy Member

Have been test shooting the Warrior Samurai kangaroo laminated pouch. Really like the Apache version, but finding out I prefer a smaller size pouch. The Pocket Predator Tarus came pre-banded with a smaller microfiber like material pouch 45 x 14mm at the largest dimension. Like the size for 9mm steel. Just don't like the grippy, abrasive feel of microfiber. Plus I like the "pocket" that forms in the kangaroo leather Warrior pouch. Thinking even smaller than the Samurai. Something like the Warrior Ninja which is sized similar to the PP Tarus stock pouch. Only concern is it is a single layer kangaroo vs. laminated.

Anyone shooting single layered kangaroo leather Warrior pouches? If so, do they stretch out significantly? Do they wear out? The laminated kangaroo Warrior pouches seem to last "forever". High value product.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by OldGuy, Mar 3, 2021.

1. Stream scoundrel

Stream scoundrel Member

I love warriors stuff I use their mongoul pouch for 8mm all the time and it’s available in either leather or microfiber. They develop a nice Little “pit” for the ammo after shooting for a couple days and as you said last for ever not sure of the exact dimensions but love their products all around I shoot warrior and a few gzk pouches almost exclusively

2. OldGuy

OldGuy Member

Thinking of trying the Warrior Ninja. Not a laminated. Single layer kangaroo leather. Even if they last 1/2 the life span of the Apache or Samurai Kangaroo laminated I would be happy. Still shooting the original Apache pouch. Lost count of the number of bands it has been on. Being just a single thin layer of roo leather the Ninja may break in a bit quicker. I think I might like a thinner pouch vs. the thicker laminated ones. Starting to get a bit picky with personal preferences.