TTF - Owed to Nobodo | The Slingshot Community Forum

TTF Owed to Nobodo

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by roirizla, Aug 15, 2016.

By roirizla on Aug 15, 2016 at 4:38 PM
  1. roirizla

roirizla Active Member

A while ago Nobodo and I did a trade where I was after a rotating head specifically for one of my neighbours, the very definition of a refined lady with a beautiful garden and a great personality.

So she seemed to love my RH & when I placed the add, @Nobodo reached out with an alternative where he managed to source most of the parts. Long story short, it came with an amazing extra, a custom carbonfibre HTS with flipclips!

So the RH was a bit of a head scratcher since we wanted a decent handle to fit lady's hands. One afternoon whilst redecorating, her husband saw that the diameter of one of the roller paint brushes looks to be the same size of the steel shaft.

After a quick test and to his surprise, the thing fit snug and held perfectly but there was play on her wrist when she shot it so! Enter some quick polymorph tests with inspiration from Roger's handles and I saw her hit a plastic golf ball at 8m in her first outing.

Here are some pics. Would you look at that game face!

Nobodo. You are the man. It was amazing to deal with you and I am honestly and sincerely grateful.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 8

Comments

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by roirizla, Aug 15, 2016.

1. roirizla

roirizla Active Member

Flipclips... Metal clips!

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk