Making this slingshot was a challenge for me, the shape of the fork was asymmetrical and I could not visualize it's final shape. I started it but after that it sat for 3 weeks untouched on a shelf, until one day when I took it and made a PFS out of it, now I see that it was a very good choice.
It was handmade, using only handtools, the cracks and worm holes were filled up with the usual epoxy and chalk dust mix (red and green). Sanded with sandpaper from 80 to 400 grit, soaked in boiled linseed oil to make the beautiful grain visible, and finished with CA glue (cyanoacrylate glue). The CA coating was wet sanded with 400 and 1200 sandpaper, and polished to a glass like look with polishing paste.