New hat, and fledgling YouTube/Rumble channel! | Page 2 | The Slingshot Community Forum

New hat, and fledgling YouTube/Rumble channel!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by AppalachiaFlipShooter, Jan 25, 2021.

By AppalachiaFlipShooter on Jan 25, 2021 at 8:44 PM
  1. AppalachiaFlipShooter

AppalachiaFlipShooter Member

Disclaimer: I'm not former or active military, I just like the hat!

A few days ago I found this hat and really liked it, and decided to make it that much better with the addition of a patch! This military style hat inspired me to start something I've wanted to do for a long time, make a slingshot/bushcraft related slingshot channel (also on Rumble) named Sergeant Slingshot! I don't have any videos up yet, but plan on it tomorrow! If everyone would please follow the link and give me a follow, that would be great!
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCL0XfwBJTYHOIr-iDepNdZg

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 4

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by AppalachiaFlipShooter, Jan 25, 2021.

1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Lol ya no not she does not do my hobby’s against her rules heck I had a hard time getting her to take me to the hospital during my knife making days 6 trips in 12 years not bad lol
      I just got a cool tablet and new 12pro phone so right now I only have scope setups “hummmm can hits threw a 10-40 scoped lens might be to fun watch :)” would think my spotting scope will give me that look but cooler with crosshairs :)
      Air gunners have some cool filming going on we could slow it sown and see the 8mm in flight to contact if it can be done with 1000fps pellets 7/16 stellys easy

2. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Would be cool sling watching if u could think of getting this kinda shot with sling lol just me @AppalachiaFlipShooter seen pretty savvy on this s—— any ideas
      79373975-B0A6-4075-A95A-050BF023DB4F.jpeg
      Lol maybe my phone and scope strapped to my head go-pro won’t give u what the phone will
      Lol I’m so simple minded

3. AppalachiaFlipShooter

I've tried doing that before and it's harder than you think lol I do have a camera I could mount on the bottom of a frame to catch shots. I may try that

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    4. AppalachiaFlipShooter

Newest video is up, guys! BB shooting natty from start to finish with office rubber for bands. Check it out!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2