My Slingshot Blog is Coming Along ! | The Slingshot Community Forum

My Slingshot Blog is Coming Along !

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wll, Jul 10, 2020.

1. wll

wll Veteran Member

This blog is all about my adventures. There are no comments, no one else's thoughts - nothing.

It is all about my ramblings on slingshots I like and use. I may "HINT" about a few things that are not politically correct, but it is my blog and that's the way it is. Some may like it, some may not ! The one thing it will be is informative, that's for sure.

I'm trying to make it as simple as I can as I'm not a Web guy at all, this is a project that is way over my head.

I'll tell ya all when its up, it still is not registering with the search engine ;- (

wll

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. SonoftheRepublic

SonoftheRepublic Active Member

How nice to be able to exercise your inherent God-given American RIGHT to First Amendment Free Speech during these absolutely disgusting days of communist internet censorship!

Hope things work out.

3. wll

wll Veteran Member

Blog should be done tomorrow, just touching things up, still need s lots of work, but i want it up ;)

wll

4. wll

wll Veteran Member

Well she is ready to go, I had some friends tell me to lighten up on some of the political stuff, so I did, I can get pretty intense with stuff that is going on.

wll