Undefined - My crooked Ways | The Slingshot Community Forum

Undefined My crooked Ways

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Clint, Oct 23, 2020.

By Clint on Oct 23, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

These frames are right up my alley of style but I am not good enough to tackle and know what I’m doing to make these look good so I have a feeling this is my next bug that needs to be out of me
    Adding some spacers rounded oval tips band grooves a few things that I have not done that I think I need to and these might do the trick yet they all might just go in the trash I thought they look cool though
    @SLING-N-SHOT would know if these are gold or shit
    How do or will the white wood stay white ?
    A0AA8A8C-BC5B-42CF-B446-756A58F43712.jpeg
    All the forks match and are lined up even though everything is really crooked now I hold the frame in the right hand so what I think is cool might look like it doesn’t fit you
    The three larger ones are perfect side shooters either way left or right handed But tend to feel better in the right hand
    The tall and small dark could be made for rather hand .
    I’ll stare at these throughout the day see if I want to jump into them I also have a nice piece of aluminum that will work if I know how to split some of this bocote I might make something
    Really just trying to kill time I don’t wanna make anything I have some nice frames to shoot Lol

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6

Comments

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Clint, Oct 23, 2020.

1. SLING-N-SHOT

SLING-N-SHOT Veteran Member

LOL, one’s as curvy as those are Clint, would definitely have to be held in hand to tell.

As far as the wood staying white, I would say it would depend on choice of finish applied maybe ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    2. Cruiser

Cruiser Veteran Member

Nice ergo's

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    3. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

Put them in the to do box for some other time . Have everything I want built at this moment or have so I’m going to have fun shooting

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1