My bird knife | The Slingshot Community Forum

My bird knife

Discussion in 'Slingshot Hunting' started by Clint, Aug 3, 2020.

1. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

ok lol :)
    Big birds that fight back ostrich size birds LOL
    Unpacking and this is my Best steeled knife ever
    It came from a real samurai maker in Japan took like 4 countries to get to me because of weird tariffs about samurai makers the shit is like a razor blade I traded him some of my Damascus for it first time he ever did that
    Kinda a no no “even Against His laws I think “
    13” of razor blade Antelope for the handle works really nice both fighting position and regular even James bowie style upside down just wanted to show you what I pop the duck breast out with and the grouse sharp as hell
    Yeah real small bird knife works better but hell that’s no fun
    Once I clean it up and polish it that Damascus will pop out it’s only got four layers but all scalpel material add some real silver Hilt hand guard and but cap it Will be gorgeous . I know there’s a knife section but I refuse to go to it I can’t I don’t want to make knives clean up the ones I already have yes make some no
    Slingshot shooting !!!!!:)
    72A90660-1CFC-40AD-84FE-BBDAE3757BDA.jpeg
    D60A5278-1001-4C97-9752-3272A0E95A31.jpeg
    2DA39B72-C343-49ED-AA62-BAD982C3F4CE.jpeg
    Jim Bowie style
    BD568FA4-9502-4118-B857-E325E0754B45.jpeg

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 8
    • Genius Genius x 1
  2. Bimbo

Bimbo Member

That is an awesome looking blade Clint, you are a lucky man!! and don't forget, everybody needs something for when te Emus attack... just ask any australian... (history nerd joke) :(

And on the first picture i can clearly see a new Conus coming up!!

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  3. AdamvVS

AdamvVS Veteran Member

Thats an amazing make! Glad you were able to receive a fine piece of handmade craftsmanship like that! Awesome!

4. H0w31rd

H0w31rd Active Member

Great looking knife, was a little concerned. I thought you were going to fillet the dog!
    Awesome find.

5. Fidencio León Burgos

Fidencio León Burgos Veteran Member

Very nice knife!!

6. Clint

Clint Veteran Member

P
    it will be with about 20-30 hrs of work I got it sharp I obviously did a real nice hardening job next is a fighting hilt and butt cap got to find silver first . I have ten silver spoons that need to be
    Poured into a mole I need to make So that will be done this winter
    When I’m snowed in . But yes when finished it will be once in a lifetime knife
    Lol
    If my daughter would not of turned out gay I might’ve had some grandkids to give it to Lol now some Guy picking up a sale at a garage sale will end up getting it I’m sure my Family will sell it for about a whole 10 bucks lol

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  7. Smitty

Smitty Active Member

Man it’s going to be sweet ! I love the melting down the spoons part u got my attention. I always have that same nightmare I kick off and all my good stuff gets put in boxes and sold for 5 bucks a box or less on Sunday night .

• Funny Funny x 1