Undefined - Man size conus | Page 2 | The Slingshot Community Forum

Undefined Man size conus

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Smitty, Nov 24, 2021.

By Smitty on Nov 24, 2021 at 9:40 AM
  1. Smitty

Smitty Well-Known Member

Black walnut wood man size conus it’s a hand full lol . Lots more messing around to go but think it’s going be a good shooter . Thanks for looking ;-)

Attached Files:

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 7

Comments

Discussion in 'Homemade Slingshots' started by Smitty, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Smitty

Smitty Well-Known Member

Clean blood and pcr test haha and frame needs a mask . I made a ammo key and set it in olivewood with epoxy but I had the epoxy piled high than got the brain wave use the belt sander to level off ya real genius here that mag stopped sander in its tracks haha always something . But gets better guy sent it to I never told him I was sending a magnet and he had one in his pocket said the two smashed together scared the life out of him :)

Attached Files:

• Funny Funny x 2
      • Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
    2. Snydes

Snydes Member

yep - I can relate - my worst sander wrecks are with the belt sander horizontal & running 1/4" thick stock over it to ready my laminated slingshots for glue up - just not alot to hold on to & if I lose control of it, I always come up missing a fingerprint or two. PS - sweet Conus !

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    3. Smitty

Smitty Well-Known Member

Ya 1/4 not a lot of meat get a hold of haha . Had on piece to when ya loss grip and goes flying. Man we start a post slingshot carriage haha sure this handful guys not only ones to loss skin on a build or shooting . Thanks M8

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1