Instant like | The Slingshot Community Forum

Instant like

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by roirizla, Apr 24, 2016.

By roirizla on Apr 24, 2016 at 10:03 AM
  1. roirizla

roirizla Active Member

I'm trying to put a finger on exactly why some slingshots make me want them more than others.
    For sure one weakness is knowing that it's accurate ie. when I see hunting trophies or hunting / target shooting videos but I've realised that other subtle features just make it a no-brainer when my wish list expands.

My instant like slingshot features include:
    TTF
    accuracy,
    ergonomics,
    band fitting method options (currently I really like the look of Bill Hays's metal clip attachments) and then
    price :)

I look at the SPS as an example & I know it's coveted but I'm wondering if I've been dismissing it because of this personal key influencer list of mine and ultimately missing out.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by roirizla, Apr 24, 2016.

1. Lunasling

Lunasling Veteran Member

It depends on the style you feel comfortable shooting I like TTF as well but don't shoot it as much as I do OTF most of my shooters are small and PFS made to shoot over the forks , I do have a standard size shooter a "Chief AJ" sling bow/ shot , I keep in my bug out bag .the rest of my shooters are EDC style .

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

2. Bugsbrew

Bugsbrew Veteran Member

That's a question only you can answer.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 3
    3. thehappyhippy

thehappyhippy Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member Admin

How do you like your chief aj slingshot-bow? Ive seen some of the videos on them. But to me thay l[k like the old rist rockets we had ad as kids.

4. Lunasling

Lunasling Veteran Member

HH

The Chief AJ sling bow is the Caddlelac of this style sling shot all metal construction the wrist brace is sturdy and well designed a true work horse at 40# pull tubes it's a bear to pull , one needs good upper body conditioning to work this lol

That's my only issue with it ,I find myself reaching for my new "Extreme Survival "

Folding bow more often than the AJ SS

It's easier to pull , I have nothing but good to say about the AJ sling bow but it's a bit much for me to shoot , I'm thinking about trading it off for an SP sling shot or something similar as a standard size SS to sit along my survival bow in my bug out bag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G850A using Tapatalk

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
    5. thehappyhippy

thehappyhippy Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator Supporting Member Admin

Thank you for all your info