Yesterday seemed to be a magical day LOL !!! 2 packages !!! this one is a BIG haul from Monroe aka @Palmettoflyer ... not one, two, three but SIX frames, 4 3D printed (I guess) and 2 wooden frames, from left to right
1) Chocolate Lizard (3D printed?)
2) Blue Samurai Conus (3D printed)
3) Red Original Conus (3D printed, a bit smaller)
4) A Chunky frame (don't know it's name, made in wood, help Monroe) ?
5) Mule PFS in wood, very nice finish (which wood, help Monroe) ?
6) Red, White, Blue w pinky hole (3D printed, don't remember the model name)
PLUS a roll (several mts) white latex 0.55 mm
Couldn't resist to band the RED pinky hole with the new rubber and shoot it, wow !!! even this frame and rubber was new to me I was pleased with the results, in another words the Red pinky is merciless LOL! I can shoot it very well and will be my all time pocket slingshot, also the rubber is very good despite my cut was by "feel" had a comfortable pull I will refine with practice, Next one the Mule PFS I am sure will be very good, holding it also feels very comfortable. Currently I am very busy but videos will come I hope soon
Moroe my friend, you are a generous brother and I am very happy to add to my rather large collection your priceless fine work
THANK YOU SO MUCH my friend