3 months!!! | The Slingshot Community Forum

3 months!!!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Porphyrios, Jul 9, 2020.

By Porphyrios on Jul 9, 2020 at 5:26 AM
  1. Porphyrios

Porphyrios Member

It has now been 3 months since I placed an order with Jan Nowak at 100% slingshot and still no sign of my order or ANY correspondence despite my polite enquires!
    I'm starting to give up now and considering further action. I should've just stuck to GZK elastic as it seems that only Chinese people actually make things now.

Comments

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by Porphyrios, Jul 9, 2020.

1. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator

There are plenty of suppliers in the UK and USA as well that ship very rapidly. The big issue at the moment is that most normal international postage ships on commercial airlines and there are very few of those operating at the moment. GZK and several others use DHL, FedEx or UPS which all have their own fleet of airplanes that continue to operate. Find someone in country or that ships with a special carrier for more rapid service.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
      • Informative Informative x 1
    2. Devils son in law

Devils son in law Veteran Member

The last few things I've ordered have taken a very long time to arrive and the tracking has no updates. Those were all mailed within the USA, I'm sure the delay would be much longer if they were international.

• Agree Agree x 2
    3. Porphyrios

Porphyrios Member

I still have some band material to keep me going for a while so I'll guess I'll just have to play the waiting game.

4. Big Ron

Big Ron Veteran Member Staff Member Moderator

if nothing else set up a trade with someone for supplies you have plenty of for what you're short of,trade a fork you don't use,plenty of ways to get what you need,you are in the UK aren't you? unlike us over here in the states you must be within a short distance from other shooters,hope you get it sorted out soon my friend,all the best:)

What was the name and how do you find that maker is he one of the face book guys?

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020