Where is BIGDH2000?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Talk' started by bigdh2000, Mar 20, 2017.

1. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Veteran Member

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 6
  2. Rob morris

Rob morris Veteran Member

Still following your you tube channel but we miss ya man.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 2
  3. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Veteran Member

Many of my long time slingshot buddies made the move to Facebook in a big way and have never really looked back. It is just so much more easily accessed and worked with than forums. Don't get me wrong, forums have their place but Facebook is on-the-fly.

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1
  4. Mr Muz

Mr Muz Veteran Member

I went the other way, to many chancers on Facebook trying to get something for nothing and being bent over a few to many time's in trade's. I only sell on Facebook I won't trade. Also to many people brown nosing a certain keeper, I mean who buys a ttf catapult with a low and narrow fork gap who have never shot ttf before just because they have become available? It was funny though seeing dozens and dozens of said catapult full of fork hits asking for £5 less than a new one. Well that's what I've found in the UK, I know it's a different game across your side of the pond. All the best @bigdh2000 and I do enjoy watching your videos even though you keep saying aluminium wrong. ;):tu:

5. bigdh2000

bigdh2000 Veteran Member

True. I don't really go there to sell/trade, just meet and talk. I am not leaving the forums, just do not have as much time to stop by and post all my stuff for viewing. Several asked if I was still building the other day which propagated this post. All my builds will be posted to the links presented above.

6. William Dawson

William Dawson Member

I don't bookface but then not really know ya lol but enjoyed posts of yours and watch some ya vids am sure your enjoying u self n that's all that's required to live lol...

• Thumbs Up Thumbs Up x 1